Before I get to today – I want to take a look at the three goals I made at the beginning of last week
1. I will not use electronic devices 30 minutes before bed (and I will not check my phone when I wake up in the middle of the night)
– I’ve accomplished this 4/7 nights so far, so not great. Sporting events + insomnia have contributed. I am looking to improve on sleep this week.
2. I will complete Stage 1 of NROLW
– Also not good. I strained my neck and took a lifting break. I will be back at it tomorrow.
3. I will spend more time with my husband
– Yes. This is going well.
On to Day 8!
I slept really well last night. I was still groggy this morning. I actually stopped and got a large iced (black) coffee on my drive because I was scary sleepy. I think it’s just a combination of a long run yesterday and not great sleep last week. I’ll be going to bed early again tonight. (Which means I need to be off the computer soon).
Breakfast – egg muffins, clementines and almond at 8am
Lunch – chicken + vegetable soup from my homemade broth, green beans + tomatoes at 12pm
Dinner – salmon + broccoli with ghee and sea salt; After dinner – dried mango + pistachios at around 6:15pm (yes, the dog wanted my dinner. she did get some broccoli (sans salt and ghee) in her bowl)